Tuesday, April 2, 2013

gOOD mORNING, sPRING!

Here in Chicago, the crocuses are a tad shy, trying to pop their heads up out of the recently-frozen earth.  Spring is here, but the weather is not playing nice to us, so a pretty card with a Spring feel is what was on my mind as I colored this cute image by Sandra Caldwell.  It's called "Four-Eyed Flower" and it perfectly suits my mood for my flowers to pop their heads up and smile at me.

I used a diecut card base in lavender, and then placed my Copic-colored image on it.  Some jewels and flowers (I do miss my blossoms) embellish my card.  The sentiment, Birthday Bliss, is a beautiful piece I received in a swap from a fellow crafter.

My family is full of Spring birthdays, so I think I'll make a few of these to pass around in the next couple of months.  The image is so cheering, and I can make them in all different colors, too.  Do you like my Four-Eyed Flower?  It's available at the Shoppe, along with all the April new releases from QKD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so great!!! Love your colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...