Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Serpent

Good Morning Everyone! Love this sunlight in the morning. Here is a card where I combined a few different techniques to create THE SERPENT. So here she is: The artist who made the design is Maryanne English. Her stamps can be found at Queens Kat Designs or simply click HERE. I made the card as follows: 1) Stamped image using Momento Ink because I printed on Shiney Card stock for part of the design (tail). 2) Used the shiny cardstock and my alcohol inks to create her tail. This gives you such a great blending effect. 3) Stamped design again and used pastels, metallic ink, markers and glitter pens to complete her look. 4) Paper is from Queens Kat Designs, except for the solids that are from my leftover Stampin up stock. 5) Decorations: Stole from a flower arrangement for the seaweed and purple leaf. Used real shells that I gathered at the beach and finally a ships wheel with a rhinestone and a few more in the corner for luck. I hope you like my design and the possibilities are endless as to what you could do with her! Have a wonderful day and see you soon. sue H.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sue, your card is gorgeous!! I love the shiny card stock and coloring effect. I also like re-using, or stealing, from other things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...