Saturday, April 6, 2013

Angel Wings


Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co.


NEW NEW NEW
From this month on Queen Kat sells digistamps too. Isn't that fabulous????
You can make the image larger if you want to, whiat I almost always  want and do.

This week I used a image designed by REGAN KUBECEK, ANGEL WINGS. An adorable digi, but also available in rubber if you prefer that. 


This week I printed my image larger than usually and used it in my art journal. The background is made with dylusions ink and stamps. To re create the clouds i used some modeling paste. For the final touch I added a few pieces of washi tape. The quote was found on the intenet and is by M. Gandhi.
Angel Wings Digital Stamp

have a fun weekend
hugs
Miranda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...