Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Mushrooms

Happy Monday!  Emily here with a card that showcases Coriander Shea's Happy Mushrooms.  I was supposed to post this on Friday, but the weekend got away from me very quickly this week.  I'm sorry for  being so late with this one,  but it's here now.


Aren't these little guys too cute?  I love those little critters peeking out from behind the stem of the mushrooms.  I used BIC markers and Glitter pens to color in the images before die cutting them with Nestabilities.  

Hop on over to the store and pick up this cute little stamp and make your own little critter card.

Thanks for looking today.  Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love, love, love your coloring of these miniature masterpieces! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...