Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF

Hello there.  Emily here with a card using a very pretty image from Regan Kubecek called Picking Hearts.   This is one of the new digis that we are offering in the store now.  It seems that everyone is getting into the digi stamp arena and QKD was not going to be left out.  


Isn't she cute?  I used my BIC markers to color her in and added some Sakura glitter pen for highlights.  I used my colored pencils to do the background.  I added some DP from DCWV that had a woodsy whimsical feel to it.  The sentiment is from my stash and I added some ribbon and bling to finish it off. 

Take a jump on over to Kat Stamps.com and check out the newest products and great sales going on.  Have a wonderful weekend

~~~Emily~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...