Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This Won't Hurt................

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I am going to show you a funky fabulous pin up style image by an awesome artist. This month I have the privilege to work with Naughty Nurse by Terrell Dorfeo. Oh My Gosh is she ever naughty... When I was coloring her my 10 year old son saw her from a distance and asked me why I was coloring a stripper on a pole... Like I said naughty... I had to come close to him to show him she was not a stripper hehehehe.

I colored her using copics and some pencil crayons as well.  I used Carta Bella's Paris girl collection for my card I hope you enjoy her as much as I did in making her. She is definitely super fun. Thanks Terrel for such an awesome image..






So how would you feel about receiving a shot from her hmmmm???? I love it... I am so glad you stopped by today and I hope you have a fabulous week.

Hugs

Janie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...