Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thinking of You

Good morning, stampers!  I've got a card for you today that features Nora Blansett's "Sarah's Butterflies" stamp.  This is one of the great new digital stamps that are available from the Queen Kat Designs store.  I have worked with Nora's stamps a bunch over my time here on the Court, and I think that this one is my absolute favorite of them.

I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and then lightly inked the background so that the paper wasn't so bright white.


Then, I layered the image on some bright paper and adhered it onto a blank, corrugated card.  I added some great, sunny ribbon for a little more spring-y brightness.


To finish it all up, I added some K & Company stickers for the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you next Sunday!

x Beth


1 comment:

Unknown said...

this has great colors, great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...