Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Sweet Cupcake

Hello again, stampers!  I have a card to share today that features the new Star Sweet Cupcake stamp.  It's such an adorable and versatile little image!


Since I used the digital stamp, I was able to size it up so that it was a bit bigger than the original.  I colored the stamp with Prismacolor pencils, and then added a fair amount of Stickles to make it shimmer.


I layered it up on some pretty pink papers and added some simple embellies for the sentiment(s).


I love images like this one, since a simple change in color will let it fit just about any occasion.  I'll be back with another card using this stamp later on this month, so I hope you'll come check it out.

That's all for me today.  Please be sure to get on over to the Queen Kat Designs store and check out all the great new stamps!

See you next week!
x Beth

3 comments:

VAWM said...

Love the colors you chose and the sentiment layering.

Sharon said...

This is wonderful - i love the colours too!

Pat said...

Beth, I just gained two pounds looking at your fun card--sweet!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...