Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in July

Happy Friday everyone.  Emily here to showcase a really cute stamp by Kathy Cyr.  I love this image.  It's so sweet.

I used a new medium this time..Soft Pastels.  They worked really well for blending and shading, but just not so well on an intriquite image like this.  I used my Sakura Glitter pens to add some sparkle and shine to the card.  The CS is Colorbok and the DP is The Paper Studio.  The sentiment and little holly stickers were from my stash.   I hope that you guys enjoyed your eye candy for today.  Take a look in the store and see what new and beautiful images we have there.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

VAWM said...

She is really cute! I love the Christmas tree!

Pat said...

Awww! She is sweet! Love those colors you used too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...