Sunday, July 7, 2013

Make Bubbles With Me

Hi, everyone!  I've been away for a month, and it feels like it's been forever!  So I'm happy to be here with a card to share that I made using the Under the Sea set by Vikki Douglas.  Let's get right to it!


The set includes some cute fish and aquatic plants as well as some related sentiments.  I've decided that all of the jellyfish are named Squishy, obviously.


I colored the stamps with Prismacolor pencils (and added some Stickles here and there to make them sparkle a bit), cut them out, and adhered them to the front of the card.  


Along the bottom or the card, I used some ribbon from May Arts that has a texture similar to a natural sponge (or at least it does to me).  Once everything was glued down, I took a 12-inch border strip of adhesive pearls and snipped it into several smaller pieces of varying length.  I did a little bit of bending of each of the (originally) straight strips of pearls while I stuck them down so that they would "wave" here and there to make my bubbles.

That's it for me for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the new stamps over at the QKD Store!

I'll see you next Sunday!
x Beth

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cute! Love the bubbles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...