Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yum - A Peppermint Cupcake!

Today's creation will make your mouth water - well it does mine - I love all things sweet!!


This new digi is available at the Queen Kat Designs Store and is perfect for any occasion - I've coloured the image in reds & added a red bow to make it a more xmas themed card but it would make a great birthday image too! I haven't added a sentiment yet but will do that when I decide if it will be for xmas or another occasion!!

The technique I have used here is the "Triple Stamping Technique" - you can find instructions at Splitcoast Stampers - actually designed for rubber stamps but if you are patient and fiddle around you can put your layers through the printer and use digi images too.


This is really a great technique - adds layers & dimension and looks effective!

I'll "see" you again next week!

1 comment:

VAWM said...

A-DOR-ABLE! Looks good enough to eat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...