Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wish Upon a Cupcake

Hi again, everyone!  I cannot believe that this is the last post for July, and that August is just around the corner.  This summer is flying by!  I hope it's treating you all very well.

Today I've got another card to share that features the Star Sweet Cupcake stamp.  This time, it's a bright and happy birthday card.


This card was made with lots of sunny yellow papers layered up and topped off with this adorable stamped image, which I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Stickles.


I added some clear Punchinella and some ribbon and gems for embellishments.  But not too many, since this cupcake is clearly the star.  Get it?  Star...cupcake...ahem.  Moving on...


I finished it off with some chipboard letters at the bottom.


That's all, y'all!  I appreciate you stopping by, and I hope you'll go on over to the Queen Kat Designs Store and grab up some of these adorable cupcakes!

See you next week!
x Beth

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love the coloring on your card--awesomeness!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...