Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make a Wish with a Sneak Peek at July Releases

Tomorrow the Queen releases new images, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of one of them.
The digi image is called "Swirl Deer" and due to its fabulous antlers, I decided to use it for a birthday card.

My card showcases the image with patterned paper, fiber, a ribbon bow, inked edges and an embellishment I found on clearance in the wedding aisle of Hobby Lobby.

I like to cruise through Hobby Lobby without a specific item in mind, so that I am open to discovery.  Most times when I have an objective in mind, like replacing my adhesive, or a certain color of card stock, I miss out on little surprises.

That's why I also like to cruise through the rubber stamps and digi images at the QKD store.  If I keep myself open to surprises I find an image that I might have missed previously, and fall in love with it!

Whatever your "plan of attack" is when it comes to craft shopping, I hope you find something that inspires you.  Speaking of inspiration, check out the QKD Facebook page!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card! Great colours and love the new reindeer image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...