Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's Winter Down Under

I know the majority of you are lapping up the sunshine but here in Australia it's Winter and cold - I would much rather be where the sun is but I will have to be patient LOL!


Today's creation is a mini journal page with Sandra Caldwell's Penguin Ornie image available at the QKD Store. My mini journal pages are approx 2 1/2 x 4 inches so are just little pieces of paper to work on but I can have some fun with painted backgrounds which is what I have done here. I used my fingers to apply several colours to the background, I used a credit card on the side to make the black lines and a bottle lid to make the black circles and used some of the sequin mesh stuff to sponge the dots on to try and look like snow?? The penguin image was printed on tissue paper and adhered to the page with Modge Podge and to finish off I added letters to spell "Winter".


Hope you like my little piece of art today!
Back same time next week!

1 comment:

VAWM said...

Love your background work! Very clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...