1. Smoosh peeled paint ink onto a craft mat spray with water and lay tag over it. Dry with heat gun.
2. Stamp harlequin background with aged mahogany.
3. Stamp musical notes with black ink.
4. Use gold metal mixatives o splatter gold over tag.
5. Spray chipboard birds with a spray made with brushed corduroy ink refill and interference green perfect pearls, use a heat gun to dry. Add gold to edges, glue to tag.
6. Stamp and heat emboss in gold the word joy.
7. Heat emboss the edges with gold.
8. Add ribbon and lace.
I'm loving all the blues that she's using on these tags. To me it just screams winter time!!
Come back tomorrow for a fun card from me. :)