1. On a craft mat combine water and Raspberry Sparkle perfect powders paint onto grungeboard, dry with heat gun.
2. Stamp sweater and hat, heat emboss in black. Cut out.
3. Stamp huggy on cardstock, color then cut apart th glue onto the back of the sweater.
4. Smoosh faded jean and broken china ink on a craft mat spray with water, lay tag on top and dry with heat gun.
5. Use silver metal mivatives to splatter tag and add some to the edges.
6. Add snowflakes with white ink.
7. Stamp Brr on another tag ink with weathered wood ink cut apart, add pen marks, and glue to tag.
8. Glue huggy to tag.
9. Create snow with crystal effects, add large glitter flakes and white fun flock over effects.
10. Add ribbon
Today's tag was so fun, don't you think? Stay tuned for tomorrow's feature. We're happy you're here.