Saturday, December 6, 2008

Give me a B. . . A . . . C . . . K . . . G . . . R. . . O . . . U . . . N. . . D

Background stamp that is!!!

I love my background stamps and love the effect of creating my own “patterned paper” with them, but today, I wanted something different! I wanted more! I wanted to use them for embellishing embellishments! And the embellishments that I decided to stamp on was flowers. Flowers are great additions to your projects, and stamping on them adds that little bit extra.

I took a plain silk flower and then stamped on it using the Aged Text Background Stamp – definitely a stamp that needs to be in your stash!

Here's the stamp!


Before flower:


After stamping:


Then add your stamped flower to your card and make a statement! Just a quick little stamp can really make a difference!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...