2. Smoosh faded jeans and broken china ink on a craft sheet spray with water and lay tag on top, dry with heat gun.
3. Stamp flourish with walnut stain ink, ink edges of tag.
4. Stamp snowman and heat emboss in black, cut out, stamp the rest of him using distress inks, glue to tag and stamp arm.
5. Ink chipboard crown with peeled paint and add.
6. Create snow with crystal effects, large flake glitter and white fun flock.
7. Stamp phrase in black, ink with frayed burlap, cut apart, ink the edges with soot add pen marks and glue to tag.
8. Add distress stickles and ribbon.
Thank you for sharing the 12 Royal Days of Christmas with us. We hope you've been inspired to create and try something new in the new year. Take the projects we've shared and turn them into your own creations using different colors, themes, stamps and ideas. Put your spin on them and have a blast!
Merry Christmas from The Royal Court.