Welcome to day 2 of our 12 Royal Days of Christmas. Today we are featuring this tag from Nikki. She's been following the 12 tags of Christmas by our buddy Tim Holtz. She's learned so much and has tried a lot of the techs he's done this year. Here's one of them.
Peeled Paint ReInker (Tim Holtz Distress)
Mister filled with water
Forest Green Perfect Pearls
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Alcohol Ink Mixative
Gold ink pad
Pre made tag
1. Spray tag with mist made with water, peeled paint reinker, and forever green perfect pearls. Dry with heat gun.
2. Sramp crown and heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
3. Stamp flourish with black ink
4. Stamp the best gift in black onto another tag cut apart, ink with aged mahogany ink, edge with soot ink, glue to tag.
5. Using metal mixatives in gold and a toothbrush splatter gold over tag.
6. Edge tag with gold ink.
7. Add fire brick stickles and ribbon.
Make sure to leave a comment on here... Each day you leave a comment you'll get 1 entry into the drawing on Christmas day!