1. Smoosh faded jean and broken china inks on a craft sheet, spray with water and lay tag on top, dry with heat gun.
2. Paint swirl grungeboard with picket fence crackle paint let ddry.
3. Dab white paint over edges of tags.
4. Stamp snowflakes with black ink, ink tag edges.
5. stamp and clear emboss the word snow.
6. Use silve metal mixatives and splatter over tag.
7. Stamp snowman on dry grungeboard, cut out, glut to tag add distress stickles to hat and scarf. Use a blender pen and ink to color in nose.
8. Create dimensional snow: mix white utee, clear utee, large glitter flakes, and crystal effects mix with a craft stick and while wearing gloves add to tag. Let dry completely and add ribbon.
We hope you enjoyed the tag today. Nikki had fun gettin' messy with this one! Stay tuned for tomorrow's project from me.