Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun Times at the Zoo!

At the end of last year, while my sister was home on Winter Break for the holidays, we decided to hit up a local drive-thru safari and zoo! So my hubby, my sister, a close friend of her's, and me all jumped in my car and headed north to Lion Country Safari! It's about 45 minutes away from where we live. We had a blast and took over 100 pictures that day!!!! We even had a zebra walk in front of our car on the drive-thru safari section! It was awesome!

Here is a recent layout I did with a few pictures from our trip using the new Little Yellow Bicycle Line "Baby Safari". Very fun patterns to work with and great color combinations! I also used a couple of my favorite QKD stamps on this LO.... Monkey and Swirl Journal!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Such a fun layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...