Saturday, March 21, 2009

Super Saturday!!

What is so supper about this Saturday? It is just a great day. I don't have any new projects to post since my computer decided to bite the dust this week. Definitely not a pretty picture -- just think about losing everything you have installed on your computer - six years worth of installations and you get the picture. But, I did save my pictures before the black screen of death!

So, I am dragging out some of my favorite projects from the QKD gallery. Notice I said projects! Yes, don't be limited by your stamps, use them to explore the possiblities!

Here is a layout by Jules -- Love her stuff!!! Jules used the February kit for this fab layout! Don't you wish you had the kit!!! Make sure you sign up so you don't miss the next one!!!



And here's a layout by Nina; Nina is a former DT member for QKD and has such a great flair!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...