Monday, March 23, 2009

I LOVE VINTAGE...

So, it's really no secret how much I love the newly released Vintage stamps... and especially Gretta. I love that you can use the full image or just parts of her to make various projects. With this card, I decided to use my favorite color combo: not quite navy (deep blue) with any shade of green (here kiwi kiss).
What is your favorite color combo? Just leave a comment and let me know... and be sure to check back on Wednesday for a super fun challenge.

Inky hugs,

Beverly

6 comments:

KellyB said...

I would have to say kraft with any bright color! :)

Beverly aka beestamper said...

ooo good choice KellyB.. I love craft also.

Debby said...

I love the new images! Now I need to go finish shopping! Love the samples of everything!

lotsa scrap said...

Red with trendy craft or with turquoise.

Tina said...

This is gorgeous!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Thanks Tina and Debby! Losta Scrap.. I love kraft also and have paired it often with red, but never turquoise.. I will have to give that a try.. TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...