Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a BIG day!!

We released 19 new stamp/sets today... the March Royal kit is in the store now... we're having a party and I've blogged 3 times today! :)

Check this baby out....

Not to mention the oh so awesome.... Irene Tan Get Inked! Kit...
I JUST got word that the stamps made it to Irene for the Get Inked! kit!!! I mailed them twice to her and she just now got the second package!! She's working feverishly to get the how to's done and to me so I can finish up the kits! There are only 3 left in the store as of right now! If you're waiting to see her samples to buy one of these pups, you may be too late! She's sure to do something extra wonderful so get your kit now! :)

Jump on over to the party and win stuff!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I LOVE that kit... the fibers especially!! The party was a blast!! Thanks for the great challenges and all girls!! And the beautiful cards you all made!! Fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...