Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you Lauren!

We had a very special Guest Designer scheduled for February.. Lauren Meader...

We couldn't post her fab creations because her info was lost in my computer when it went belly up! Then... Lauren's computer crashed so we couldn't get it together for February.

But.. I still want to share her creations with you. She's a very inspiring fun person!! I asked her for a little bio about her and this is what she has to share:


"I began stamping in April 2004, and haven’t stopped since! It has gone from a hobby to a passion. I never would have thought after purchasing my ONE stamp, that it would lead me to where I am today! I am now fulfilling my dream as a concept designer -currently for several companies, that I LOVE! I even do an occassional guest designer spot!

In between concept work, and family, I try to squeeze out some design’s for calls for publication in magazines! That is proving to be harder, as my family grows, as do my design team commitments. I am married to a wonderful, and supportive man, named Jason.
I stay home with our three children- Alexa, Noah, and Amber. They make my life worth living, and keep it very busy, and interesting. My oldest child-Alexa has Down Syndrome, and in Feb. 2006 was diagnoised with Leukemia. That exierience has taught me so much! After completing 2 1/2 years of chemotherapy I am happy to report she is in remission.

I was previously a nurse for 7 years, and much to my husbands dismay, think I may just stick to my dream of making papercrafting my career! I think Im on my way! You miss 100% of the chances you DON’T take! I am just so excited to be able to take what I love, and share it with the world."
Make sure you stop by Lauren's blog. She's always got something fun to share with you. I would like to extend a big thank you to her for her hard work that she's put in on the items she made for her Guest Designer spot. I hope she will accept another spot soon. :) THANK YOU LAUREN! If you would like to see more of what she did for the month, please click here and view our gallery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...