Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Geishas!!!

I just love my new Geisha girls!!! I have had a blast playing with them lately!!!! I am a dance teacher, and my minis had their very first dance competition over the weekend! They were average age 5 and did an amazing job getting a Diamond First (which is the highest individual award) and 1st Overall in the Petite Division for Small Groups! I am soo proud of them!!! Because it was their first competition, I decided to make them good luck cards! They really liked them and were excited to see that the geisha girls on the front matched their costumes! hehe



I used the Geisha Girls #1 set and the Asian letters are from the January Get Inked Kit. The edges are painted with my gold dabber! and the black symbol I drew all by myself means "Dance". Hope everyone had a good weekend!


2 comments:

Callie said...

These are seriously cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your little dancers(and you) Ashley! LOVE this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...