Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aloha

About five years ago, my wonderful husband and I took a trip to Hawaii. I fell in love with Maui and could have stayed, but of course, we had to come home. For the rest of you who love Hawaii and the beach, Queen Kat Designs has the perfect stamps for cards and layouts!!!

There are so many to choose from:
Aloha spirit
Palm Tree and Coconuts
Aloha Words
Beach Essentials
Shore Do
Fantasy Palm Tree
Hula Girl
Aloha Stamp Set
Build a Palm Tree
Hibiscus Stamp

For this card, I used the Hula Girl and Aloha Spirit Stamp Set.




so head over to the store and say ALOHA to some new stamps (especially while they are still on sale!)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Really cute Penny! I have also been to maui! I went in 2005 and had a blast! It is never enough time there! I hope to go back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...