Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shroomies Revisited

I decided to use Shroomies today, it has been too long. I used a super fun layout, perfect to showcase how sweet this image really is.
The papers are from October Afternoon and Me & My Big Ideas, a match made in heaven. Bold patterns with a great color scheme.

I can't seem to resist adding pearls or crystals to the mushrooms, I always add a little dimension that way.

Why don't you pull out one of your favorite stamps that you have used in a while and have some fun with them?

Don't forget that this and all other stamps are on sale now through June 29th at Queen Kat Designs store, get yours today.

Happy Thursday!!


Tina

1 comment:

kellyjean said...

Adorable, Tina! Love the pearls with this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...