Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday Blog Hop

Welcome to another edition of Queen Kat Royal Wednesday and Blog Hop! This week we have a super fun one for you. How does painting sound to you? Painting on our cards and pages may be messy but lots of fun. This week the design team was challenged to do just this. Any form of painting will do. So pull out those acrylic paints, perfect pearls, watercolors or any other medium for painting and get to work. We would love to see what you come up with.

In the meantime here is something I did using acrylic paints as my background paper.


Thanks for stopping by Queen Kat Royal Wednesday this week and be sure to hop on over to Jacquie's blog for some more fun inspiration. Also, check out the huge stamp sale! 35% off of all QKD stamps!!

Till later...

6 comments:

anareis said...

I an doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro,i need help of all people of GOOD heart,you candonate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandaron you heart,my community is very much the poor need youe donation to be made by carta.Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you willabençoar.Quem god gives to the poor lends to GOOD. Faça a visit to my blogs,i agradecida.Que GOOD bless uns all.

Beverly said...

This is fantastic maria! I just love it!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful page!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Great idea! Love the splashes of color!

2amscrapper said...

So perfect for this time of year! Love the paint colors and how they're a great back-drop for the photo.

Penny said...

great layout!! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...