Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stamping on Saturday

I woke up this morning and thought mmmm, let's stamp, so I did! I was going through my stamps and found one that I had gotten a couple of weeks ago that was uninked! GASP! Horrors!!! So, I pulled it out and decided that today was the day to ink that baby up!!!

The set I used today is the Flower Patch Stamp Set I also decided to use my new Prang colored pencils today. I have been using my watercolor pencils and markers a lot lately, but new colored pencils won out! Some Stickles to highlight the centers of a few flowers and a little layering creates a simple but effective card!



So, pull out some of your inked stamps and see what you can create on this great Saturday morning.

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

Great Saturday morning card, Penny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...