Thursday, June 18, 2009

My very first post!

Woo Hoo! My very first post to the Queen Kat blog! A little introduction, my name is Lara and I am one of the brand spankin' new Royal Stamping maids. I am SUPER excited to join such an awesome group of ladies and I hope you'll enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them!

This card was made using the Friends stamp set which just so happens to be on sale 35% off!! A fine deal if you ask me!!


I stamped the butterfly with black ink and colored with my Copics. Since everything needs a little bling every now and then, I added some purple rhinestones. You like? You wanna make one of your very own? Well head on over and get some stamps on sale!
Enjoy!
Lara

1 comment:

kellyjean said...

Lovely Lara! And great job on your first post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...