Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Stamps

Wow, Saturday has really gone quickly for me today and I am finally stopping to post my stamping creation from today. I have a friend who is going through some problems, so my card today is for her. I so did not want to have to worry about finding papers to match, so I used some paper from a Royal Card Kit -- it is so nice just to pull out the kit and not worry about what matches and what doesn't!

I started to use my Shroomies, but since I am not the only person who loves them around here, check out the previous posts this week, I decided to use Flutterby instead. For my sentiment, I pulled out You're My stamp set. Just quick and easy and now I have a card to pop in the mail to my friend.



Don't forget that Wednesday is new release day. I can't wait to show you my favorite layout that I made using some of the great new stamps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...