Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Matchbook

Hope y'all had a great Father's Day with the dads, husbands and all the wonderful dads in our lives. We just had a simple dinner out with the man of the house's choice of food: barbecue.
Just wanted to share a simple matchbook album I made for the special man and Dada in our family:



I also discovered that stamping on chipboard is an oh-so-easy way of decorating a project. On the cover, I used Queen Kat Designs Aged Text Background Stamp on the cogs. At the back, I used Queen Kat Designs Bubbles Background Stamp on the chipboard house.

As a final touch, I always like to use my Queen Kat Designs Coffee Stain Stamp as just a little extra to have that aged and distressed look.

For more pictures, kindly visit the QKD Gallery here. And to check out all the cool stamps I mentioned and more, do check out the QKD Store here.
Have a great day!
*hugs*
Nina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...