Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cinderella

Hi there happy Wednesday, Janie here today to show you fabulous piece.. I was given Cinderella by Maigan Lynn and I just adore this piece. She is so detailed and so very pretty I just hope I can do her justice. I colored her dress in pink and made her carriage in blue with some orrange leaves. The background of my card is a dark brown Bazzill and I think it makes the image pop.


I thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing her with you... BTW Congratulations Maigan and Jay and they bundle on the way....


Hugs

Janie

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Pat said...

Your card makes me feel like I'm sharing the magical night with Cinderella! Will I find my prince and dump my hubby? NO!! But I can dance, can't I??? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...