Saturday, March 2, 2013

Katlyn


Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co.


This Saturday I have a steampunkstyle card for you. The image is called katlyn and she is available in the Queen Kat webshop
Katlyn Unmounted Rubber Stamp


The DP is by Graphic 45, I think, sorry not sure. It's gorgeous kraftpaper with clocks and script. The gears are made with cutting stencils by Docrafts. The large clock is by Maja Road. The roses and leaves are prefab from my local hobby and craftshop. 
I stamped katlyn on kraftpaper and coloured her with my colouring pencils.



This week there is special discount, so this a good time to start shopping.


have a fab weekend
hugs
Miranda

1 comment:

Pat said...

This is so pretty I want to cry. If you don't have someone to send it to, I'll give you my address!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...