Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Chick

Here's the cutest Spring Chick!  This stamp comes from Queen Kat, designed by artist Sandra Caldwell.  I colored her up in pink and made her with a daisy hat and matching skirt.  Just too cute!  I love Sandra's stamps.  Be sure and check out all her designs over at the Queen Kat store.

I hope everyone is ready for Easter now that it is so close.  My local church has decided to have a petting zoo.  I am very curious exactly what that is going to entail right here in the city of Austin. I guess we will find out. 

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Bling (Recollections, Jesse James); Flowers (Prima);  Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holley~I knew this was your beautiful card before I even got to your name! I love it! TFS Hugs~Your fellow Texan

Pat said...

Love the card and all the embellishments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...