Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dragon Riders Herald a New Season

It's hard to imagine, what with the 3 foot high snow banks surrounding us in Chicago, but it IS March, and according to the calendar, Spring is just around the corner. March certainly came in like a lion, so it should hopefully go out like a lamb, with warmer weather and a little sunshine.

Meanwhile, other parts of the world are enjoying the timid beginnings of Spring, so I wanted to make a card in celebration, one with lots of color and warmth.

I used a March QKD release from Artist Terrell Dorfeo called Dragon Riders. I must say this little guy is adorable, and he doesn't complain when I color him pink and orange. I used a negative cut of hot pink cardstock to frame my image. I also used a leftover piece of K & Co Border, using the back of it to color the coordinating green for my card.

For some more Springtime inspiration, check out the QKD Shop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this image Pat I love everything you have done with it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...