Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacy by Myka jelina


Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co.



It's Saturday again and that means a new creation with a Queen Kat stamp. This week I have used Stacy, a gorgeous image designed by Myka Jelina.




I don't know the brand of the paper I have used (got just a few sheets) but it is gorgeous isn't it. Love those colours.  This paper didn't need a lot of embellies so I kept it quite simple. Just added a few flowers with dewdrops, a doily and a tiny envelop.

 I love this quote, because you find inspiration in small things
BE INSPIRED EVERY DAY

WISH YOU ALL A WEEKEND FULL OF INSPIRATION
HUGS
MIRANDA


1 comment:

Pat said...

Just plain gorgeous! Miranda, this image rocks, and your card rocks it even more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...