Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mermaid by Molly Harrison


Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co.


Ás you already might know I have a thing for mermaids. I so love to play with mermaid images they really trigger your fantasy, don't you think so too?
This mermaid is designed by Molly Harrison and available in the Queen Kat webshop. Every month I get some stamps the work with (cool isn't it) and this month I received some papers too. Isn't this DP wonderful and doesn't it have such gorgeous colours? Really love it.
The pattern of the DP is quite loud already so it doesn't need a lot of embellishments, I just added some leaves and, another favorite image of mine, seahorses. 


have a fabulous weekend
hugs
Miranda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this mermaid. I love it. What company was the seahorse from. Is it cheery lynn? It's so pretty.

Pat said...

The card is awesome, and I agree, those seahorses are perfect with the mermaid image.

Miranda said...

Hi anonymous, I think the brand of the seahorses is Kars, a Dutch brand...hope you can find them, they where on sale overhere

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...