Saturday, August 18, 2012

Aquamarine

Hi guys.  Emily here with another project using the new Aquamarine Tide stamp by Renee LaVoie.  I love her stamps.  They are always so beautiful.  This time I changed it up a little and fussy cut out the mermaid and the two little sea turtles.  I did add three seashells from another stamp set just to set the background.  I colored her with BIC Markers and added some Sakura Glitter Pens for accent.  I used a piece of very thin mulberry paper for the background because to me it looked like water.  I mounted it all on a Crumb Cake card base.  I hope you all enjoy this project and will take a look over on Queen Kat Designs for some of the best stamps around.


1 comment:

Pat said...

great card--love the use of mulberry paper for the background!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...