Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Friday T.G.I.F.....................

Hello everyone welcome welcome welcome, it's Friday and you know what that means................
That's right it's time to Dance your pants off......... hehehehe I'm just kidding

It's time for my weekly installment of showcasing an one of our designers from Whimsical Ink Sorority 2.0.

This week I chose Aletha and the beautiful card she made featuring Lidia by Maigan Lynn.

I love the colors Aletha chose and how she made the mermaid a green blue color for her skin it just makes the image really pop. The whole effect is stunning so have a look




She is just stunning  well done Aletha..... If you want to see more work from my fabulous Sorority sisters come take the pledge with us over at Whimsical Ink Sorority 2.0

Have an awesome weekend

Hugs

Janie

2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful coloring, I agree!! Love the whole card design, too!

Anonymous said...

Aletha is the bomb! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...