Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kitty by Terrell DOrfeo

 







Kitty By Terrell Dorfel

  This adorable image is drawn by Terrell one of the many talented artist who have had stamps manufactured by Queen Kat.


  Terell's art is both whimsical and fun.  is simple yet adorable images are good for just about any occasion you can imagine.  Please click here for more of his stamps.

  I especially love the versatility of this kitty.  I stamped the image onto Xpress it card stock and colored with my copic markers.  I then closely fussy cut around the image.  Using my circle nestabilities from Spellbinders, I mounted the image onto the front of this 3 pocket (per page) mini album.  It was the perfect touch.

  The flowers where purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Don't forget to come on over to facebook and friend us.  There are lots of exciting things, releases and deals to be found.

Stamp Happy and be a blessing!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitten is very cute. :)

Pat said...

There's so much to your card to love!! Where do I startt? I love that your background of your image is that deep red, really brings out the image. All those gorgeous flowers really make the card. but my fave is the Binder spine!!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...