Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cute Pixie by Terrell Dorfeo








Meet Cute Pixie

  She is drawn by the incredible artist Terrell Dorfeo. This along with many more of Terrell's beautiful art work (in the form of rubber stamps that is) can be found on the Queen Kat website here.

  I combined this image with a sentiment from Rubber soul, the paper collection is from Basic Grey called "Serendipity".  I have fallen in love with this paper pack.  When it went on sale at my local big box store I bought four packs of it.

 Want an inside track into great projects, specials and more? It is easy come on over and friend us on facebook!

  Come play with us in the castle!  Click here for more details!

Stamp Happy be a blessing!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the Serendipity collection by Basic Grey, too! You did the paper justice with your card. it looks awesome, and I love Terrell's images!

Emily Thubbron said...

She's so cute. I love her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...