Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday everyone............

Today I am showcasing Edith by Maigan Lynn and I broke into my Echo Park Apothecary Collection for this card.. I love everything about this piece it turned out just as I had envisioned.

I used my Gunmetal stickles on this piece to give it some oomph!! I did some fussy cutting with my paper to make it look like a picture frame I call this piece

Welcome To My Parlor Said The Spider To The Fly...






I love banners I really have gotten into using them lately and they made this piece pop. If you want to see more of our beautiful work pop on by the Whimsical Ink Soroity 2.0 and have a look at my fellow sisters projects and take the pledge with us...

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Pat said...

Now I'll have to try a card or layout using banners LOL. It looks great!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...