Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Hello there.  I finally have been able to complete and post my card for Queen Kat Designs that should have been posted on Saturday.  It's been a little rough here this past week.

For this card I used a new stamp by Renee Lavoie.  I love her stamps.  She has the best mermaids.  This one is called Aquamarine Tide.  I love the little sea turtles that are hanging around her.

I stamped her with Versamark and embossed in black.  I used Spectrum Noir pens to color her in, then used some Distress Inks to make water.  She was alot of fun to color and I think she came out beautifully.  A few buttons and a little ribbon and she was complete.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will jump on over to Queen Kat Designs and look at all the beautiful stamps by some really talented artist.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Those blues are fantastic, and your coloring is awesome. great card, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful job. great colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...