Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.....

It's a rainy day here one of those days you just want to stay inside and craft well today i wish I could but I have to go to work hehehe.

Today I am going to show you Love's Song by maigain Lynn featuring our uber talented Maria..

I love the color scheme Maria chose for this it's so bright a sunny to me with the oranges.. Which we need on a day like today to chase the blahs away.



Isn't she stunning. Well done Maria if you wish to see more of Maria's work or any of our other talented Sorority sisters please stop by the Whimsical Ink Sorority 2.0 Blog and take the pledge with us..

Have an Awesome weekend till next time

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Pat said...

While orange is not my fave color, it just seems so perfect for Maigan's mermaid!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...