Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thinking of you Marion

Good morning, Steph here with a stamp from Terra Bidlespacher.  Her name is Marion and I love that she is tucked into the surrounding greenery.

This stamp is a little bit larger and lend itself well to a square shape.  I colored her with Copic Markers and used some light blue for the surrounding sea. Doesn't she look like she could be a postage stamp?


Using Spellbinders dies, I cut the image into a square and cut the background from a postage die - love the added texture this gives my card.


I created a 3" x 3" card from brown cardstock and added my postage stamped image on top.  I'm thinking this would be a great little "thinking of you card".

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Very nice shaped-edge card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...