Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Birthday Card!

Today I am sharing a card using a gorgeous image from the Queen Kat Designs Store by a wonderful Artist : Lea Barozzi.

This image is named "Sophie" - gorgeous and a little bit quirky - I love images that are a bit different to the "norm". As you can see I have die cut the image so not all of the image is actually in the frame. I used Copic Markers to colour the image and I wanted a subtle look for the face and background so not a lot of colour was used.


Background paper is a digital paper from Gecko Galz and is very pink - one of my favourite colours to create with!! I added some gold stickers to the corners, gold line stickers behind the image, gold Happy Birthday wording and a few hot pink gemstones to the side - they are a bit hard to see!


I love this card - it has a really "rich" coloured feel to it. Next week I will be sharing a creation with another of Lea's images. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Pat said...

GOR-geous card! Love that combo of deep pink and gold.

VAWM said...

Beautiful card, Sharon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...