Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yar Invited!!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone Janie here. Today I am going to show you a very interesting Pirate themed invitation I made. I have the honor of working with We Are Pirates-Demon by Kristie Silva and what a little character he is. I had to do a double take with him because I thought he was a mummy at first.

Well low and behold he is a demon pirate and he is darling.

I used one of my favorite collections on is card I used Echo Park's Chillingsworth on this card and I think it really brings out the image. I used copics and smooch ink on the image.



 
 
I love his attitude as well as his little tattoo on his arm. I want to thank you for stopping by today and allowing me to showcase this image to you today I ope you enjoy it as much as I have
 
Have an awesome week
 
Hugs
Janie


3 comments:

Pat said...

LOVE this image! Great card, Janie!

Sharon said...

LOL this is just great - love the little fellow with "attitude" and love the colours you used!

VAWM said...

Janie, this card is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...