Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Four-Eyed Flower by Sandra Caldwell

I love to read, as does the rest of my family.  So I wanted to show you a bookmark I made using QKD's "Four-Eyed Flower" by the talented Sandra Caldwell.
Since a bookmark is supposed to rest in between the pages of a book, I had to keep my embellishments simple.  I colored my stamped image with Copics, giving the frames of my flower's glasses a little shine with Stickles.  I added some alpha stickers for the sentiment BLOOM.  I framed it all onto cardstock and attached it onto a SU Magnetic Bookmark.

Easy peasy, and now I won't lose my place in the thriller I'm reading.  It's called English Tea Murder by Leslie Meier and is part of a series called the Lucy Stone Mysteries.  What are you reading today?

2 comments:

VAWM said...

This is really cute, Pat! I am reading "Haunted Astoria"

Sharon said...

A great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...